We are excited to partner with Pasados Safe Haven to recreate childhood favorites with a vegan twist! Along with their mission to provide rehabilitation for abused and neglected animals, Pasados is a proponent of leading a plant-based diet to further minimize our impact on animal life. In this class, Ami will guide you through familiar classics that dont skimp on decadence or flavor. Youll learn how to transform mushrooms into bacon and construct a Baked Macaroni and Cheese that you would never guess is dairy-free. And since no list of nostalgic memories is complete without a sweet treat, Ami will demonstrate how to whip up a batch of indulgent Coconut Cupcakes with creamy Cherry Cashew Frosting.
A portion of the class proceeds will be donated to Pasado's Safe Haven.
With gluten; no dairy or eggs.
About the instructor: Ami is a nutritionist, founder of the Yummy Mummy Cookies company, and the author and illustrator of the childrens book, Lets Eat: A Book About Food. Ami loves nourishing others through delicious meals and encouraging people to take control of their own health though food and education.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link and recipes will be sent four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to one week prior to class.
- Mushroom Bacon Bites
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Coconut Cupcakes with Cherry Cashew Frosting
Monday, September 27, 4:00 - 5:00 pmRegister for class