Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Little Italian potato dumplings, anyone? These versatile bites are a fitting component of meals both humble and elaborate. Join Iole and learn to make and shape the dough, cook the gnocchi and enjoy it three ways — the reward is well worth the effort!
- Gnocchi with White Wine Mushroom Sauce and Shallots
- Gnocchi with Fresh Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Gnocchi with Herb-Garlic Butter Sauce
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, June 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.