For those avoiding gluten and dairy, satisfying that pizza craving can be a challenge. During this pizza party, Birgitte will share her method for starting and sustaining a Gluten-free Sourdough Starter, and then transform it into a Gluten-free Pizza Dough that rivals traditional takes. Along the way, youll learn tips for stretching, shaping and baking. To top it off, shell cover the fermentation process for making your own Dairy-free Nut Mozzarella.
Vegan and gluten-free.
About the instructor: Birgitte cultivated her love of great food and food preparation as a youngster in her native Denmark. As a functional nutritional therapy practitioner, her primary focus is to restore health to the gut as the gateway to wellness and balance, accomplished with cultured and fermented superfoods. She currently offers private or group nutritional consultation, private chef services and food delivery of primarily plant-based meals.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Gluten-free Sourdough Starter;
- Gluten-free Sourdough Pizza Dough
- Dairy-free Nut Mozzarella
Monday, October 25, 4:00 - 5:00 pmRegister for class