Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Gluten-free pizza party, anyone? Thanh is here to show you how to whip up a classic gathering go-to according to your dietary needs. Explore a new approach to gluten-free dough making, craft seriously simple sauces, refresh your knife skills and master the art of the perfect bake.
- Gluten-free Pizza Dough
- Gluten-free Focaccia Dough
- Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Toppings: Caramelized Onions, Fresh Peppers, Mushrooms, Olives, Potatoes, Leeks, Summer Squash, Spinach, Cheeses, Salts, Prosciutto, Roasted Chicken
Dietary Notes: With optional meat, poultry and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.