Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 8 to 12, with one adult guest.
Iole always amazes us with meals she makes using a few fresh ingredients, and this menu is no exception. We’ll cook up a simple yet impressive feast for a special occasion or just because you feel like it! The best part? It’s all gluten-free. We’ll work together to make Lasagna with Fresh Homemade Béchamel and Tomato Sauce; and Butter Lettuce Salad with Chives and Lemon; then practice our knife skills while preparing Fresh Fruit Dipped in Chocolate. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 23, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.