So what if wheat is no longer part of your life? Get Birgittes top tips for mastering gluten-free baking, and dare your friends to be able to tell the difference. In this festive class, Birgitte will guide you through the different alternative flours and the roles they play in the final product.
Vegetarian with optional eggs; no dairy or gluten.
About the instructor: Birgitte cultivated her love of great food and food preparation as a youngster in her native Denmark. As a functional nutritional therapy practitioner, her primary focus is to restore health to the gut as the gateway to wellness and balance, accomplished with cultured and fermented superfoods. She currently offers private or group nutritional consultation, private chef services and food delivery of primarily plant-based meals.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link and recipes will be sent four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Spiced Biscotti with Dried Cranberries
- Almond Citrus Cake with Orange Frosting
- Raw Chocolate Coconut Truffles