Growing up, Empanadas were a birthday staple in Yarys home and being diagnosed with Celiac wasnt going to stop her from enjoying her childhood favorite. Join Yary and learn how to make an adaptable gluten-free Empanada Dough that can be filled with a variety of ingredients to fit any palate. Yary will then make the filling for Empanadas de Cuba (chicken and cheese) and demonstrate how to shape, fill and fry your empanadas at home.
With poultry, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Gluten-free Empanada Dough
- Empanadas de Cuba (Cuban Chicken and Cheese Empanadas)
Tuesday, December 14, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class