Treat yourself to some absolutely delicious gluten-free cakes and tarts. Learn Zola's secret tips behind creating successful and indistinguishable desserts that look and taste magnificent! Youll get hands-on practice creating tart dough, easing it into the pans and making filling, as we prepare Gluten-free Meyer Lemon Tarts. Then practice making meringue and ganache, two components of an amazing Gluten-free Coconut Cake.
With dairy and eggs.
About the instructor: Zola was born and raised in Seattle by a family that loves to cook. She spent her early years cooking alongside her great-grandmother whom she credits as her greatest inspiration both in the kitchen and out. In 2016 she was offered a job as a pastry chef after making a wedding cake for her Aunt and Uncle and went on to gain experience in all manner of pastries and desserts from Italian gelatos to Parisian croissants. Though Zola has worked professionally as a pastry chef and baker, she maintains that her true passion is her role as a home cook and finds real reward in helping others find success in their own kitchens. When she's not teaching she spends her time writing, listening to history podcasts, and cooking extravagant meals for her family.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Coconut Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Meyer Lemon Tart with Almond and Rice Crust with Toasty Meringue
Thursday, February 23, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, February 16, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, February 24, 11:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Saturday, February 11, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Saturday, February 25, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class