France is known for delectable, sweet crepes. Join Emma as she teaches you to make lump-free batter and cook up a thin, golden result using a crepe pan and a crepe maker. Well make elegant, sweet fillings with apples and salted carmel, handmade chocolate spread with bananas, and lemon with caramelized sugar that all pair well together.
With dairy, eggs, and nuts.
About the instructor: Brittany-born Emma is proud of her Celtic heritage. She learned to make crêpes from her mother, who learned from hers, probably before learning to read. Half of the restaurants in Brittany are crêperies, and Emma is passionate about sharing the authenticity of Breton culture and its cuisine with others. When not cooking, Emma runs a nonprofit, TINFA.org, dedicated to empowering teachers in underserved areas of the world.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Crepe with Apples, and Salted Caramel
- La Gourmande: Banana and homemade chocolate
- La Citron: Lemon, caramelized sugar
Friday, April 14, 11:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, April 13, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, March 24, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, April 20, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Friday, April 21, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, April 27, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class