Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Delve into some of the most decadent and versatile French pastry with éclairs and cream puffs. Chef Laurie will teach you how to make pâte à choux, the base dough for these delicate pastries. Then you’ll pipe your own pâte à choux into éclairs and cream puffs. While they bake, we’ll make chocolate and vanilla pastry cream fillings, whipped cream filling and chocolate ganache for dipping. Have fun filling and finishing some pastries to take home (and of course eat some in class)! You’ll also receive a bonus recipe for Gougères (cheese puffs). Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.