Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
These little French meringue bites might just be the best sandwich cookie in the world — and they're naturally gluten-free! In this class, Marianna will guide you through easy-to-follow steps that you'll be able to recreate at home. Master the science of meringue and craft two velvety, fall-themed fillings: a caramel apple Swiss buttercream and an Earl Grey infused ganache.
- Cinnamon Macarons with Caramel Apple Buttercream
- Chocolate Macarons with Earl Grey Ganache
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs; no gluten. PCC classrooms are not gluten-free facilities.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, October 21, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, November 2, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.