Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:Age 21 and Over; Photo I.D. Required
Escape to Provence by way of the PCC Cooks classroom. The arrival of fresh summer produce makes the perfect backdrop for learning new culinary techniques like braising a chicken, crafting a perfectly fluffed soufflé and pairing dishes with elegant French wines. This demo covers both savory and sweet -- and of course, cheese.
- Chicken Provençal on Sautéed Greens
- Chèvre Souffle
- Raspberry Frangipane Tart
- French wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, July 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, July 14, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, July 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, July 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Friday, July 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, July 27, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, July 31, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.