Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Let’s face it, French cuisine can be pretty intimidating — maybe it’s the thousand-year-old traditions or the complex artistry. Chef Mike is here to break down the techniques that often are misunderstood as too complicated, so you can enjoy gorgeous dishes any time, no restaurant required. Sit back, sip on French wines and gain culinary confidence.
- Baked Brie and Brioche with Quince Jam and Fresh Fruit
- Chicken Provençal (Chicken Sautéed with Tomatoes, Peppers and Capers)
- Flourless Chocolate Mousse Torte with Sauce Framboise
- French wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With poultry, dairy, eggs and optional seafood.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, May 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.