Members: $70.00, Non-members: $75.00
Please note:One seat represents one teen/adult pair.
Ages 12 to 16, with one adult guest.
Peruvian cuisine is a colorful reflection of the country’s rich history and diverse landscape. Many cultures from around the world brought together their techniques in Peru and used an amazing variety of local ingredients to create an all-new style of cooking. In this class, students will prepare four dishes that capture a range of flavors and textures.
- Lomo Saltado (Traditional Beef Stir-fry with Peppers, Onions and Tomatoes)
- Roasted Yukon Gold Potato Fries and Garlic Rice
- Peruvian-style Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Lime and Salt
- Rosquitas de Anis (Anise-Sesame Wreath Cookies)
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.