Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Hormones in flux can contribute to weight gain, mood swings and depression. Thankfully, diet and lifestyle changes can have a significant effect on hormone production and metabolism. Michelle will teach you what types of foods and supplements are helpful for PMS, menopause, andropause (male menopause) and thyroid issues.
- We Got the Beet Smoothies
- Collard Rolls with Tofu and Veggies
- Curried Shrimp Kebabs with Spring Slaw
Dietary Notes: With seafood and eggs; no dairy or gluten.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 2, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.