Members: $75.00, Non-members: $75.00
Please note:Age 21 and Over; Photo I.D. Required
Taste a menu that showcases our region's bountiful summer harvest while protecting our small farms for generations to come — all net proceeds from this class will benefit PCC Farmland Trust, a nonprofit that preserves and stewards Washington farmland. Sip local wines, learn to make mouthwatering seasonal dishes and hear more about the important work this organization is accomplishing across the state.
- Tomato Peach Soup with Lemon and Mint Crème Fraîche
- Zucchini Ribbon and Stone Fruit Salad with Pine Nuts, Cheese and Fresh Herbs
- Roasted Lamb with Grilled Eggplant, White Bean Purée and Spicy Green Sauce
- Summer Berry Parfait with Shortcakes, White Chocolate Whipped Cream and Lavender Syrup
- Local wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, September 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.