Join Paola for a lively class as you make a staple of Italian home-cooked meals. With a sheet of dough, a little practice and a full portion of fun, youll become an expert at making Ravioli alla Zucca, little pillows of butternut squash, almonds, spices and Parmigiano paired with a luscious sauce of butter and sage. To finish, learn how easy it is to make elegant Red Wine Poached Pears served with a scoop of vanilla gelato. Mangia!
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food. When she moved to Seattle in 2005, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. Paola began teaching cooking classes at PCC in 2011, and her background includes recipe development for the Italian branch of All Recipes. When she is not in the kitchen, Paola loves to spend time with her family, traveling and exploring new places and discovering new flavors. She believes a beautiful meal starts with fresh, seasonal ingredients, enjoyed with family and friends.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Pasta Fresca - Homemade pasta dough
- Ravioli alla Zucca - Ravioli filled with butternut squash, almonds, spices and Parmigiano
- Brown Butter, Sage and Parmigiano Sauce
- *Pere al Vino Rosso con Gelato - Pears Poached in red wine and warm spices, served with vanilla ice cream
Thursday, October 6, 11:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, October 27, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, October 13, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Friday, September 30, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, November 3, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Thursday, November 10, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, October 18, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, October 16, 11:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class