When it comes down to it, theres nothing more comforting than a steamy bowl of noodles. Go beyond Phad Thai as Pranee demonstrates three essential techniques to make quick-and-easy Thai versions of soup, curry and stir-fry. Youll also learn the difference between various dried noodles and how to cook each one. Click here if you prefer to take this class in-person.
With meat, poultry, seafood, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Pranee learned to cook from her mother and grandmother in Phuket, Thailand. When she came to Seattle, she brought her mortar and pestle and began cooking for friends. She is now a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the owner of I Love Thai Cooking, where she teaches, sharing recipes and cooking wisdom. She goes to Thailand yearly to collect and preserve authentic recipes and is working on a cookbook. Pranee says, You dont need to visit Thailand to learn Thai cooking.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link and recipes will be sent four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Tom Yum Sen Lek Goong (Chili Oil Rice Noodles with Pork and Prawns)
- Khanom Jean Gaeng Keow Wan (Green Curry Chicken with Rice Vermicelli)
- Pad Woon Sen (Stir-fried Cellophane Noodles with Pork and Vegetables)
Tuesday, November 23, 5:00 - 6:15 pmRegister for class