Learn How to Make Phad Thai like a pro! Spice up your list of go-to recipes with these low-stress traditional Thai dishes that require minimal prep and cooking time. Learn to work with classic Thai ingredients using a variety of culinary techniques that serve as building blocks for this globally loved cuisine.
With meat and poultry.
About the instructor: Pranee learned to cook from her mother and grandmother in Phuket, Thailand. When she came to Seattle, she brought her mortar and pestle and began cooking for friends. She is now a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the owner of I Love Thai Cooking, where she teaches, and shares recipes and cooking wisdom. She goes to Thailand yearly to collect and preserve authentic recipes and is working on a cookbook. Pranee says, “You don’t need to visit Thailand to learn Thai cooking.”
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Laab Gai-Minced Chicken Salad with Mint and Toasted Rice Powder
- Phanang Neua - Phanang Curry with Beef
- Phad Thai with Tofu
Tuesday, February 28, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Friday, February 3, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Thursday, February 23, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Friday, February 17, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Green Lake Village PCC
Tuesday, February 21, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list