Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
After a long winter, your home isn’t the only thing in need of spring cleaning — your body deserves a refresh, too! Supporting your body’s own detoxification system is important for overall health and vitality. Culinary nutritionist, Maribeth, will make detoxing downright easy. She’ll provide tips, techniques and substitutions for your everyday eats that will help rid your body of toxins and replace them with a healthy dose of nutrients.
- Ginger Turmeric Healer Tea
- Roasted Cauliflower with Spicy Mustard Sauce
- Detox Slaw
- Cacao Brownie Bites with Cashew Cream
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.