Send your baker-in-training on a European baking vacation, all from your own kitchen. Cam will walk kids through classic techniques for stirring, mixing and whisking while touring some of Europes beloved pastries. Theyll leave class a better baker and eat the results too!
With gluten, dairy, eggs; optional meat.
This is a kids hands-on cook-along camp offered live via Zoom. One spot in camp is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and preparation instructions will be sent at least one week before camp starts. This camp is geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information. Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer if you cancel your spot at least a week prior to the camp start date.
- Day 1: British Isles: Banoffee Pie; Classic Scones
- Day 2: Scandinavia: Kladkakka (Swedish Molten Chocolate Cake); Aebelskiver (Danish Pancake Balls)
- Day 3: France: Tarte Flambée (Alsatian Bacon and Onion Tart); Chouquettes (Sugar-studded Pastry Puffs)
- Day 4: Spain and Portugal: Baked Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce; Raivas (Portuguese Butter Cookies)
- Day 5: Central Europe: Palacsinta (Hungarian Crêpes) with Cherry Compote; Kolaczki (Polish Jam Cookies)
Day 1: Monday, July 19, 9:30 - 11:00 amRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, July 20, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 3: Wednesday, July 21, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 4: Thursday, July 22, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 5: Friday, July 23, 9:30 - 11:00 am