Thanksgiving dinners side dishes are classic for a reason, and everyone loves new combinations that complement traditional recipes. Add new flavors to liven things up. Bens taking on the Thanksgiving table with an array of quick, mouthwatering dishes that add a little spice to familiar favorites. This year, its still all about green beans, biscuits, sweet potatoes and carrots, with a twist!
With dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Chef Ben Leonard brings together cooks from around the world to bond over cooking fresh, delicious, healthy food (with a good helping of food puns sprinkled on). He believes that our lives are made better through our relationship with food and cooking - making for greater connections with ourselves, loved ones and communities.
Born and raised in central Maine, Ben has taken the flavors of his youth and built on them with a global perspective. For many years he worked his way up the ranks in one of Maine’s most celebrated restaurants before moving to Los Angeles and taking on the local food scene there. After working with renowned chefs in Los Angeles, he became the Resident Chef at Sur La Table in the Los Angeles area where he ran one of the most successful cooking programs in the company. Now living in Seattle with his husky, Graham, Ben has spent the last two years teaching thousands of people across the country and the world to cook via live, interactive, online cooking classes.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Moroccan Spiced Glazed Carrots with Green Chermoula.
- Maple Roasted whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Soy and Ginger sauteed Green Beans
- Cornmeal Biscuits with Honey Butter
Thursday, November 17, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, November 7, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, November 11, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, November 3, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, November 6, 3:00 - 5:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Wednesday, November 16, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class