Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
For ages 8 to 12, with one adult guest.
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day, than with a delicious, elegant brunch spread? This year, make it from scratch! Lisa will guide you and your child through the techniques for a perfect quiche with flaky crust and egg custard; how to measure, mix and bake the perfect fluffy biscuit; and how to prep fruit for a bright and colorful salad. We’ll pair it with a refreshing fizzy rhubarb beverage to sip along the way. With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
- Savory Spring Quiche (fillings include: bacon, asparagus, onions and Gruyere cheese)
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Breakfast Fruit Salad
- Rhubarb Sparkler
Dietary Notes: With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Sunday, May 12, 11:00 - 1:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.