Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Iole always amazes us with meals she makes using a few fresh ingredients, and this menu is no exception. Learn how easy it is to put together a simple yet impressive feast for a special occasion or just because you feel like it! Start off with Burrata with Heirloom Tomatoes and Crusty Bread; savor Iole’s celebrated Four-Cheese Lasagna paired with Butter Lettuce Salad with Chives and Lemon, then finish with an Apple Custard Tart. With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
Monday, October 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, November 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Monday, November 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, November 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Greenlake Village PCC
Tuesday, November 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, November 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.