Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 2 to 3, with one adult guest.
Children and adults will work in small groups to prepare a meal while learning the letters of the alphabet. A is for Alphabet Chicken Noodle Soup prepared from scratch. B is for Breadsticks to dip in the soup. C is for Come and Get ’Em Cookies, no-bake cookies that are sure to please. While measuring, mixing and sprinkling, kids will learn cooking basics and the ABCs. With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 30, 10:00 - 11:15 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.