Discover a trio of delectable salads perfect for any summer occasion in this online class. Join Rachel as she shares her tried-and-true favorites, along with techniques that elevate flavors. Learn the art of perfectly grilling corn, unlocking its sweet and smoky potential. Rachel will also teach you how to cook grains to perfection, creating delightful dishes like quinoa with dates, almonds, and chickpeas, and Tuscan farro with tuna and capers. These flavorful grain-based dishes will add depth and excitement to your meals. Embrace the essence of summer with easy and fresh salads.
With eggs, and seafood. Nuts and dairy optional.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration format class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen or Zoom screen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students whether or not you can attend live. Class information will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Quinoa with dates, almonds and chickpeas
- Tuscan Farro with tuna and capers
- Mexican Street Corn Salad (Esquites)
Thursday, July 6, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class