Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Dinnertime dilemma? Seppo's got you covered with satisfying, easy-to-customize one-bowl meals to accommodate any allergy or lifestyle diet. With a little prep, you'll have suppers all week. Master the method to building a well-rounded meal in a bowl and explore endless ideas -- you'll cook up a variety of dishes, then learn how to mix, match and layer with additional components to suit your tastes.
- Sesame Herbed Polenta
- Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
- Vegetarian White Bean Chili
- Japanese Vegetable Curry
- Tahini Miso Sauce
- Ginger Carrot Sauce
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with optional poultry, seafood, dairy and gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, September 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, September 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Friday, September 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, September 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.