Whether youre looking for a new favorite for all occasions, or something delicious to bring to your holiday table, this class has you covered. In this class Carol will share a trio of tried-and true favorites with professional tips guaranteed to punch up flavor and impress your guests. In this technique-filled class youll learn the secrets to a perfect brown-butter sauce, how to craft a balanced vinaigrette, easy ways to candy nuts and the secret to breaking down a pomegranate.
With dairy and nuts.
About the instructor: Chef Carol received a BS at the University of Illinois in Hotel Restaurant Management, an Associates in Culinary Arts at the Culinary Institute of America-NY, and a Masters in Hospitality and Tourism Management at Roosevelt University.
After working for various restaurant groups in Chicago, she went on to teach Culinary Arts at the Illinois Institute of Art - Chicago for 12 years as an Associate Professor. Carol and her partner moved to Seattle in 2016 to run a program teaching engineers to cook for a tech company.
Carol enjoys the outdoors and when the weather permits, you'll find her on the hiking trails and camping whenever possible. She is always thinking about what her next meal is and loves to cook for family and friends.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Parisian Gnocchi with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
- Roasted Delicata Squash with a Spicy Maple Vinaigrette, Yogurt, Pomegranates, and Candied Walnuts
- Roasted Carrots, Avocado, Orange, and Cilantro