Why stand in line in the cold when you can make fresh doughnuts in your very own kitchen? Join Lisa as she shows you how to make scratch-made favorites. Youll learn the secrets behind making fluffy baked varieties and how to transform them into your own unique creations using dried and dehydrated fruit. Youll learn 3 different varieties and shell share techniques for perfect baking and easy and safe frying. Click here if you prefer to take this class in-person.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Lisa has loved the kitchen for as long as she can remember. While she has experience teaching regular school subjects to kindergartners through sixth graders, as well as cooking and baking professionally, Lisa finds real delight helping people of all ages connect to food. Through her business, The Tiny Kitchen, Lisa works to empower cooks young and old to use great ingredients and transform those ingredients into meals for the whole family. Lisa is a member of the Bread Bakers Guild of America.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Baked Vanilla Doughnuts
- Fried Vanilla Cake Doughnuts
- Vanilla and Raspberry Glazes
Monday, January 31, 4:30 - 6:00 pmRegister for class