Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
New York is known for its thin, crispy slices; Chicago is known for its deep-dish pies; but what about Detroit? Marianna will show you the trick to the lesser-known pizza perfection that is Detroit-style: A soft, pillow-y dough and uniquely rectangular shape. Plus, she’ll walk you through ways to adjust your home oven to get the best bake.
- Detroit-style Pizza Dough
- Classic Detroit Red Top Pizza
- Potato Pesto Pizza
- Romaine Salad with Cabbage, Radishes and Parmesan Vinaigrette
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, April 27, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, May 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 4, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCC
Friday, May 10, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 11, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.