Spice up date night with the flavors of Spain without the plane ticket. Fresh, delicious seafood is the heart of this coastal town. Learn the diverse and vibrant flavors of Spanish cooking traditions when Chef Ben brings his favorite recipes to the table. End the perfect date with the perfect dessert, Chocolate-Dipped Churros, a must when visiting Spain!
With seafood, dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Chef Ben Leonard brings together cooks from around the world to bond over cooking fresh, delicious, healthy food (with a good helping of food puns sprinkled on). He believes that our lives are made better through our relationship with food and cooking - making for greater connections with ourselves, loved ones and communities.
Born and raised in central Maine, Ben has taken the flavors of his youth and built on them with a global perspective. For many years he worked his way up the ranks in one of Maine’s most celebrated restaurants before moving to Los Angeles and taking on the local food scene there. After working with renowned chefs in Los Angeles, he became the Resident Chef at Sur La Table in the Los Angeles area where he ran one of the most successful cooking programs in the company. Now living in Seattle with his husky, Graham, Ben has spent the last two years teaching thousands of people across the country and the world to cook via live, interactive, online cooking classes.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Crispy Patatas Bravas
- Pan Seared White Fish with Serrano Ham
- Cinnamon-Sugar Churros with Dipping Chocolate
Saturday, September 24, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, September 22, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, October 21, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, October 6, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, October 14, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Friday, September 16, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, October 8, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, September 30, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class