Treat your love to a special evening that will rival any restaurant rendezvous! Couples cook an elegant dinner along with Rachel, in the comfort of their own home. Rachel takes you through the technique for Pan roasting salmon, then cooking up a complementary side of asparagus. Learn how a brown butter sage sauce makes pasta stand out. And leave room for dessert, with a decadent Chocolate Lava Cake. This menu can be gluten and dairy-free too!
With dairy, eggs, and seafood.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a cook-along format class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen or Zoom screen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students whether or not you can attend live. Class information will be emailed one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Pan roasted salmon
- Penne with brown butter sage sauce
- Sauteed asparagus with mushrooms
- Molten chocolate lava cake with fresh berries
Monday, February 13, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class