Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Join Birgitte and explore ways to make appealing dairy-free cheeses using coconut, nuts and seeds. We’ll discuss the soaking and culturing process as we make vegan cheese that not only looks the part, but tastes delicious, too. You’ll learn the basics for several savory cheeses including Smoked Paprika Cheese; Roasted Garlic Herb Cheese; and Jalapeño Pepper Cheese, which we will add to Black Bean and Yam Quesadillas. Cheeses will be accompanied with seasonal fruit and vegetables. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.