Get ready, food adventurers! Kids will cook along with Ami in a flavorful exploration that takes them to France, China, Mexico, Italy and the Pacific Islands. Each day theyll visit a different culinary locale, learning to prepare unique dishes and developing their chef skills with a variety of cooking techniques along the way.
With seafood, dairy and eggs; optional meat.
This is a cook-along camp offered live via the Zoom app. Our camps are geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. You will receive an email with recipes, equipment list and prep instructions seven days in advance. After class, we will share a recorded version. Camps are refundable when cancellations are made at least seven days prior to the class.
- Day 1: France: Croque Monsieur with Roasted Radishes
- Day 2: China: Egg Drop Soup; Cucumber Salad; Almond Cookies
- Day 3: Mexico: Tortilla Soup; Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Day 4: Vietnam: Fresh Rolls and Dipping Sauce; Coconut-Banana Tapioca Pudding
- Day 5: Pacific Islands: Baked Fish with Mango Salsa; Macaroni Salad
Day 1: Monday, July 27, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 2: Tuesday, July 28, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 3: Wednesday, July 29, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 4: Thursday, July 30, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 5: Friday, July 31, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class