Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest. Cook up a meal perfect for gathering around with the family. Little chefs will learn some cooking basics with a series of fun kitchen jobs. We’ll roll Pinci pasta by hand to make three-colored pasta with simple Homemade Tomato Sauce. Then we’ll slice, spread and arrange cucumber and white bean dip to make Cuke and Bean Bites. For dessert, enjoy the tactile magic of Chocolate-dipped Clementines. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Saturday, February 23, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, January 26, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 27, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 16, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 17, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 23, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.