Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Inflammation is a powerful and effective response to notify the immune system to send help. Unfortunately, many factors create an inflammatory environment that doesn’t allow the immune system to rest, wearing it down over time. Join Kory to learn about foods that soothe the inflammatory response and help restore balance, while she demonstrates delicious, easy recipes.
- Chickpea Spinach Curry with Garam Masala
- Shiitake Mushroom and Spring Greens Miso Soup
- Tangy Cabbage Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- Cinnamon Beet Latte
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.