Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Inflammation is a powerful and effective response to notify the immune system to send help. Unfortunately, many factors create an inflammatory environment that doesn’t allow the immune system to rest, wearing it down over time. Join Ami to learn about foods that soothe the inflammatory response and help restore balance, while she demonstrates delicious, easy recipes: Coconut, Lemongrass and Lime Soup; Pumpkin Seed Miso Pesto; Beet and Horseradish Relish; refreshing Mung Bean Salad with Lime and Red Pepper; and a Hug in a Mug (Turmeric Golden Tea). Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 10, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, January 20, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, January 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, January 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 31, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, March 9, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.