Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 7 to 9, kids only.
It's time to fill up the cookie jar! Your child will learn the basic techniques for putting together classic cookies -- from measuring and creaming to rolling out dough and getting the perfect bake. By the end of class, they'll be able to take these tips and tricks to create custom cookies at home with you.
- Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, July 28, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, August 11, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, September 21, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.