Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Explore each fundamental element of cooking as celebrated in the James Beard Award-winning cookbook — and the popular Netflix miniseries — "Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat." Chef Abby will bring this book's timeless techniques and expert advice alive in the PCC classroom. She will guide you through recipes from the book while you gain hands-on experience with the essential skills needed to turn raw, seasonal ingredients into thoughtful and memorable meals.
- Autumn Panzanella Salad
- Seared Crispy Chicken Thighs with Lemon Aioli
- Pickled Beets
- White Wine Poached Pears with Orange and Caramel Sauce
Dietary Notes: With poultry, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.