In this class, youll learn to make easy and delicious hors doeuvres that will keep you out of the kitchen and with your guests where you belong. Chef Joey will share tips for purchasing, portioning and staging as well as do-ahead recipes and pairing strategies.
With dairy, gluten and seafood.
About the instructor: A newly minted resident of Seattle, Joey’s approach to cooking is to highlight techniques-based cooking, which makes any challenge in the kitchen easier! After attending the Culinary Institute of the Pacific in Honolulu, Joey taught culinary and hospitality at the Art Institutes of California, and more recently, he was Resident Chef at Sur la Table in San Diego. Though his career is varied with vast experiences in financial services, IT, MIS and Operations, food and cooking are pure passions. Joey is taking full advantage of the PNW by spending lots of time outdoors, discovering all our amazing food products, and cooking for friends and family whenever possible.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Roasted Stuffed Mushrooms
- Crostini with Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Pika Poke on Wonton Chips
- Variety of Cheese Bonbons