As the temperatures drop, we all start looking forward to our favorite comfort foods. Join chef Paola and learn some of her favorite fall dishes as you cook along to make a creamy Risotto con Verza, Gorgonzola e Noci (Risotto with Savoy Cabbage, Gorgonzola Cheese and Walnuts) and Pollo Arrosto Con Mostarda ed Erbe (Roasted Chicken with Herbs and Mustard).
With poultry, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food her parents owned a gelato store for 20 years. She spent most of her life in the kitchen cooking with mama and nonna first, and later with her children. When she moved to Seattle, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. She travels to Italy every year and visits restaurants and trattorias looking for inspiration.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Risotto con Verza, Gorgonzola e Noci (Risotto with Savoy Cabbage, Gorgonzola Cheese and Walnuts)
- Pollo Arrosto Con Mostarda ed Erbe (Roasted Chicken with Herbs and Mustard)
Wednesday, November 10, 12:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class