Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
There's nothing quite like a buttery, baked-from-scratch croissant. Learn to make this classic pastry at home, step by step: mix and roll the dough, expertly apply a butter lamination, cut and shape the croissants, then proof and bake to perfection. Practice with both a pistachio filling and a ham and cheese filling in addition to a basic butter recipe.
- Butter Croissants
- Pistachio Croissants
- Ham and Cheese Croissants
Dietary Notes: With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, October 24, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, December 14, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, December 18, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.