If fresh fruit signals summertime flavor, its safe to say the return of root vegetables and hearty salads herald fall. Join Rachel as she introduces you to two cozy dishes that youll want to dish up all year round. In this class youll learn proper preparation techniques for slicing and dicing your way to salads with holding power as Rachel makes PNW Slaw with Carrots, Fennel and Apples. Shell also teach you how to perfectly roast squash for her Roasted Delicata Squash and Kale Salad that is sure to become a seasonal favorite.
Vegan and gluten-free.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- PNW Slaw with Fennel and Apples
- Roasted Delicata Squash and Kale Salad
Monday, November 8, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class