This October, the PCC Cooking Classes program celebrates our local food producers. Come join in on the fun as we highlight some of the amazing products that our region has to offer. Join a cooking class with the best and learn how to cook hyperlocal while enhancing the fun flavors of fall.
Food in Italy is typically farm fresh so its easy and natural for Paola to use local PNW products in her handmade gnocchi recipes. Learn how to use local potatoes to form these fluffy potato dumplings and techniques for making the ridges that soak up savory sauce. Local vegetables, eggs, flour and cheese make these recipes shine. Come join the fun in our Stars of Seattle Cooking Class.
With dairy, eggs, and gluten.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Gnocchi di Patate - Central Valley Potato Dumplings
- Pesto al Cavolo Nero e Pecorino Local Tuscan kale and Pecorino Romano sauce
- Lost Peacock Goat Cheese Crostini with oven-roasted Northwest Grapes and Balsamico