Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Cast-iron cookware has been a mainstay in kitchens for hundreds of years, and for good reason! After mastering a few simple tricks for using and maintaining cast iron, you’ll be set for a lifetime of incredible meals. Discover iron’s versatility for all manner of dishes — even baked goods — as Chef Mike prepares Crab, Shrimp and Smoked Salmon Cakes with Chipotle-Lime Sauce; Dutch-oven Chicken and Dumplings; and Chocolate Pudding Cake. With poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Wednesday, February 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.