Just because its cooling down in the Pacific Northwest doesnt mean we cant cook like we are in sunny Brazil! Meet Yary in the kitchen for a warming, hearty meal that will feel like youre dining right in the heart of Rio. Settle in with Yary as she starts you out with the national drink of Brazil the Caipirinha and learn how to make a some of their most famous dishes. Youll learn how to mix and bake dough for Pao de Queijo and create Feijoada a comfort food staple.
With meat, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Feijoada (Brazilian Meat and Bean Stew)
- Pao de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread)
Wednesday, November 3, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class