Join Elaine as she shares her secrets to perfecting three iconic Chinese takeout dishes at home. From the savory Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce, to the succulent Hong Kong Barbecued Pork, and the aromatic Chicken Fried Rice with Salted Fish, our expert instructor Elaine will guide you through the secrets of achieving authentic Chinese flavors right in your own kitchen. Say goodbye to your usual takeout order and embark on a flavorful journey that will elevate your home-cooked Chinese cuisine to a whole new level of deliciousness.
About the instructor: Elaine was born and raised in Hong Kong, and grew up with authentic Chinese and pan-Asian food. She has lived in Canada and the US for 30 years and traveled to 50 countries. Elaine left the corporate world after 20 years to focus on her passion for home-style cooking. She is the founder of Dash of Soy, a local Seattle culinary school that focuses on sharing the love for simple, delicious and healthy home cooking inspired by her family and all her travels.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- Hong Kong Barbecued Pork
- Chicken Fried Rice with Salted Fish