Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Growing up in Italy and spending summers at her parents' gelato shop, Paola knows there's nothing quite like a cool treat made from scratch. As summer temps climb, skip the line at your local ice cream maker -- learn to make and enjoy all of the elements of this lavish summer treat at home, including the whipped cream on top.
- Gelato alla Crema (Vanilla Custard Gelato)
- Waffle Cone Cups
- Macedonia di Frutti di Bosco (Berry Salad)
- Italian Sundaes
- Granita al Caffe con Panna (Sicilian Coffee Granita with Whipped Cream on Brioche)
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCC
Monday, August 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.