Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest. Learn the art of creating a bento box and try new flavors as we make Spinach Salad Balls with Sesame Ginger Dressing; and season and fan rice for Onigiri Rice Shapes garnished with artfully cut vegetables and nori. We'll practice simple and sophisticated cutting techniques for fruits, vegetables and proteins to pack in our decorative and delicious bento boxes. With optional meat and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Saturday, March 9, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, February 23, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, February 24, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 2, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 3, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.