Ages 10 to 14. Its a baking bootcamp! Kids will bake along with longtime baker Lisa, mixing, forming and baking different goodies each day, from biscuits to cookies, pie to cinnamon rolls and bagels. What do all these treats have in common? They all start with a dough. Learn how to handle different types of dough and learn the keys for baking success in this 5-day spring break camp opportunity.
With dairy and eggs.
About the instructor: Lisa has loved the kitchen for as long as she can remember. While she has experience teaching school subjects to elementary students, as well as cooking and baking professionally, Lisa finds real delight helping people of all ages connect to food, empowering them to transform great ingredients into deliciousness for the whole family. When she’s not teaching, Lisa is busy bringing sourdough bread and other pastries, all made from locally-grown, locally-milled flours, to area Farmer’s Markets. Lisa is a member of the Bread Bakers Guild of America.
- This is a hands-on format class for kids only.
- Class information will be emailed one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Day 1: Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits and Jammy Scones
- Day 2: Chocolate Chip Cookies and Classic Pie Dough
- Day 3: Lattice-Top Berry Pie and Cinnamon Roll Dough
- Day 4: Cinnamon Rolls and Bread Sticks
- Day 5: Quick 1-hour Bagels
Day 1: Monday, April 10, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, April 11, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, April 12, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, April 13, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, April 14, 10:00 - 12:00 pm